This is an Airbus A320-200 of Eritrean Airlines Leased from Novelair Tunesia.
Repaint by : Mathieu Vos (APSS)
E-mail : aircraftpaintingservicestellendam ( at ) upcmail.nl
Site : www.aicraftpaintingservicestellendam.nl
Registration : TS-INN
Model by : Project Airbus
V2.1 - 11/10/2011
FS2004 : Extract the compressed file folder under your FS9 "Aircraft" folder.
FS X : Extract the compressed file folder under your FSX "SimObjects > Airplanes"
and delete the follow folder out of the main folder "Project Airbus A320-200
Eritrean Airlines" : Model.iae_200 and go to the FS X folder into the same
folder, and copy the folders model.iae_200, Panel and sound, to your main
"Project Airbus A320-200 Eritrean Airlines" folder and your aircraft is
compatible with FS X. go back to the FS X folder and copy the file in the
effects folder to your main Effects folder of FS X.
* idle-reverser animation
* animated pack vents and pressurisation outflow valve
* improved wingflex code with input from several new parameters including ground
spoilers, fuel load, and angle of attack
* improved dynamic shine
* improved wing parts
* new antenna hiding method
* modelled engine innards, fan semi-transparent at high rpm
* custom fan animations (including fan windmilling)
* double strobes
* improved control surface droop w/engines off
* custom nose wheel steering code
* rudder influenced by wind during surface droop
* lots of other fixes and improvements
Sorry, Comments are not available for this article.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters www.addonplanet.com authorizes you to view, download, and interact with materialsFSX FS2004 warbird , services, and forums on this website. Unless otherwise specified, the services & downloads FSX FS2004 warbird provided by www.addonplanet.com are for your personal and/or commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials.Sitemap