FS2004 The Grumman "Seven" Projects v1.0 (S2F-1). Functional VC model
included. Package includes one aircraft with three textures, a great flight
model, authentic radial custom sounds, and features custom panels with aircraft
specific gauges, easy-to-read clickable virtual cockpits, and beautifully
crafted exterior textures. The panel and sounds are aliased to the C-1A, S2F-3,
or E-1B in your library. This aircraft release is one of seven aircraft in a
series release. (There are actually 12 models, 3 yet unreleased but coming). Not
intended for use in FSX, but if you prefer to run it as a port over, there is an
FSX prop texture in the Documentation folder. By Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, Tom
Fliger, Nigel Richards, Steve Bryant, and Jan Visser with help from SOH members.
FS2004 Aircrafts / FS2004 Misc Aircraft
Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX FS2004
Flight Simulation Addons Freeware Downloads:
FS2004 The Grumman
The Grumman "Seven" S2F-1 for MSFS2004/FS9 ACof - VERSION (also
Tested as portover in FSX SP2 dx9)
1. Run the G7S2f1.exe to install the package into any temporary folder. In the
Install process, you also have the option to install instead directly to your
FS2004 Flight Sim folder location by browsing to the main FS9 folder. Just
follow the simple directions.
2. There are three effects as part of this package unique from your current
3. All XML gauges for the panels are self contained in the panel folder. (This
package aliases to the C-1A, S2F-3, and E-1B panel folders. See the panel.cfg in
the Panel folder to change.
MANUALLY INSTALLING TO A TEMPORARY FOLDER
1. Create a temporary folder anywhere
2. Run the G7S2F1.exe installer and Browse to that temporary folder in the
install process (with the ... button). (You will be instructed as to when.)
3. After the installer runs, open your temporary folder.
4. Copy paste the *contents* of the Effects folder to your FS2004/Effects folder
5. Open the aircraft folder and copy the SOH-S2F-1 aircraft folder to your FS9/Aircraft
Have fun! :-)