Microsoft Flight Simulator Downloads for Flight Simulator
X, FSX FS2004. Free Access to freeware addons for your Microsoft Flight
|| Flight Simulator X: DeHavilland DHC8-Q102 Air Canada Jazz Bombardier|
|DeHavilland DHC8-Q102 Package for FSX New FSDS2/3 design as of
June 2008 Copyright 2008 by Premier Aircraft Design This DASH8-Q102
is a full package for FSX Compatible with Acceleration/SP2 Not
backward compatible for FS2004
DeHavilland DHC8-Q102 Air Canada Jazz Bombardier.
Flight Simulator X / FSX Downloads Aircraft
Compatibility: Flight Simulator X
Filesize: 23.43 MB
Added on: Dec-03-2008
DHC8-Q102 Package for FSX
New FSDS2/3 design as of June 2008
Copyright 2008 by Premier Aircraft Design
The Premier Aircraft Design Team
Comments and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site www.premaircraft.com for more models and liveries.
This DASH8-Q102 is a full package for FSX
Compatible with Acceleration/SP2
Not backward compatible for FS2004
Install the zip files per the Instructions Below.
Extract ALL files in the zip into the FSX MAIN Folder using WINZIP or similar
Make sure the " Use Folder Names " BOX is checked IN WINZIP.
New folders will be automatically created and all files installed.
1. Navigate to the zip file ( use the "My Computer Icon" on the Desk Top.
2. Double click with your mouse on the zip file.
3. WINZIP should Open and show all the files inside the zip.
4. Press 'CTRL A' and this will select all the files.
5. Click on Extract in the Main Tool Bar above.
( Make sure the "Use folder names" box is checked)
6. type in your path in the dialogue box, the default path is C:program
filesmicrosoft gamesmicrosoft flight simulator X
Or, if you have moved FSX, browse to your FSX Location…
7. Now Click on the 'Extract' Button in the upper right
(If it askes to overwrite...Say YES to all).....You're Done.
The first time you open this model in FSX you will be asked to verify the gauges.
Answer 'Run' and 'Yes' to all the pop-ups.
* Open the Panel_Docs folder for information on operating this aircraft.
* Help is also available in the REF List of the KneeBoard during flight.
* Use Shift E to open the Pax Door & Airstair. Shift E2 opens Luggage Door.
*To hear the Exit Door sounds....It has to be quiet in the cockpit
Do it before starting engines or after Engine Shutdown.
* The spinning propellers display best when the prop pitch is reduced a little
* To Raise your seat higher in the VC - press CTRL+ENTER
* For Best Frame Rates...Keep POPUP Windows Closed
* Use of Elevator trim is recommended in FSX for take-off
* This aircraft is fitted with spoilerons to assist turns at low speed.
For the spoilerons to activate you must have at least one notch of flap down.
* Turn on Autospoiler switch ( main panel) before landing. The spoilers will
then deploy on touch-down.
* Auto feathering is not operative on this model.
* Autopilot speed hold is a beta feature (not fully developed) Use it at your
but it does work (mostly).
Specifications Dash 8-100
Engines: 2 Pratt & Whitney Canada PW 121 turboprops, 2000 shp
Cruise speed: 270 kts (500 km/h)
Max range: 1,035 nm (1,900 km)
Max altitude: 25,000 ft (7,600 m)
Length: 73 ft (22.3 m)
Wing span: 85 ft (25.9 m)
Height: 25 ft (7.5 m)
Take-off field length, over 50ft:
3,255 ft (992 m)
Landing field length, over 50ft:
2,580 ft (786 m)
1. These files are for free use and enjoyment of individual hobby flightsimmers
the copyright remains with us and any other persons who have contributed to the
2. The Panel files and gauges should not be altered and cannot be incorporated
shareware or freeware programs or published on any electronic or mechanical
media anywhere in the world without our written permission. This includes
CD's or other media offered free, whether as part of a commercial or
3. REPAINTING. You may repaint this aircraft FOR YOUR OWN EXCLUSIVE use
without seeking permission, but if you intend to upload the repainted aircraft
web site or bulletin board, including a Virtual Airline site, then contact us
permission. Just send a jpg screen shot.
We reserve the right to check the files and documentation before publication.
Premier Aircraft Design
Contact PAD for help at: email@example.com
| Related Links|
| Article Rating|
Average Score: 5|
Sorry, Comments are not available for this article.||