|FS2004 Aeromexico Boeing 767-300 PW,
registration XA-MIR (new colors). Model by Project Open Sky. Painted
by Eduardo Villanueva.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 Downloads for FS2004,Airport scenery,
Textures Repaints, Aircraft Panel Downloads.
Flight Simulator FS2004 Aircrafts / FS2004 Downloads Civil Aircraft
Compatibility: Flight Simulator 2004
Filesize: 8.56 MB
Added on: Sep-22-2008
PROJECT OPENSKY BOEING 767-300 V4 for
This aircraft is made by Project OpenSky
Model Designer : Albert Bouwman
Flight Dynamics Designer : Warren C,Daniel
Tested : Project-Opensky Members
Master textures : Posky Painters and Ben Hewitt
Painted : Eduardo Villanueva / Aircraft Repainting Team (email@example.com)
Features ( in depth ):
- Dynamic shine
- realistic FDE
- Opening Doors & cargo doors
- 3d Flight Attendants in the cabine
- All normal animations
- accurate dimensions
- accurate specifications
- accurate flight performance based on performance charts
- accurate flight performance based on certified pilot input
- full damage profiles for major body locations, flaps, struts, tires and
- different engine variants
- different engine performance, thrust maps, and fuel burn per different engine
- different and accurate gauges based on engine type and performance
- default and alternate gear points for aircraft look vs. performance feel
- full operations manual complete with speed charts
- new detailed lighting effects for FS2004
For contact and information visit our webpage:-
Just unzip the file and send the Aircrafts folder to the FS2004 AIRCRAFT FOLDER.
********** COPYRIGHT AND DISTRIBUTION **********
This aircraft is released as FREEWARE.
Copyright © Project OpenSky . All rights reserved.
**** MODELS or FDE's CANNOT BE MODIFIED, RECOMPILED or REDISTRIBUTED ****
-For painters please see our webpage we are open for paintings.
-For any other changes you must ask permission to the Author.
-No charge may be made for this package
-This Aircraft may not be bundled with any other package ( freeware or payware )
-The use of this aircraft is at your own risk, the author cannot be held
Project Open Sky