microsoft flight simulator x fsx fs2004 fs2002 fs2000 downloads
aircraft aviation airplane ai traffic atc mesh landclass flight
simulator downloads sid star airac charts News addon scenery airport
textures sound panel.
Flight Simulator FS2004 Aircrafts / FS2004 Downloads Civil Aircraft
Filesize: 9.77 MB
Added on: May-25-2008
PROJECT OPENSKY BOEING 767-300 V4 for FS2004 only
* Official Delta Air Lines 2007 Colors*
This aircraft is made by Project OpenSky
Model Designer : Albert Bouwman
Flight Dynamics Designer : Warren C,Daniel
Tested : Project-Opensky Members
Master textures : Posky Painters
Painted : Brandon D. Henry (email@example.com)
Features ( in depth ):
- Dynamic shine
- realistic FDE
- Opening Doors & cargo doors
- 3d Flight Attendants in the cabine
- All normal animations
- accurate dimensions
- accurate specifications
- accurate flight performance based on performance charts
- accurate flight performance based on certified pilot input
- full damage profiles for major body locations, flaps, struts, tires and
- different engine variants
- different engine performance, thrust maps, and fuel burn per different engine
- different and accurate gauges based on engine type and performance
- default and alternate gear points for aircraft look vs. performance feel
- full operations manual complete with speed charts
- new detailed lighting effects for FS2004
For contact and information visit our webpage:-
Just unzip the file and send the Aircrafts folder to the FS2004 AIRCRAFT FOLDER.
********** COPYRIGHT AND DISTRIBUTION **********
This aircraft is released as FREEWARE.
Copyright (C) Project OpenSky . All rights reserved.
**** MODELS or FDE's CANNOT BE MODIFIED, RECOMPILED or REDISTRIBUTED ****
-For painters please see our webpage we are open for paintings.
-For any other changes you must ask permission to the Author.
-No charge may be made for this package
-This Aircraft may not be bundled with any other package ( freeware or payware )
-The use of this aircraft is at your own risk, the author cannot be held
*Modified May 2008*
Project Open Sky